How to install the wallpapers on your device
iPhone and iPod Touch:
- Right-click on the download link to the right of the desired wallpaper and save it to the images folder that syncs with your device.
- Sync your iPhone or iPod Touch.
- Tap on the Photos icon, navigate to the photo and set as wallpaper.
The first step is to save the desired wallpaper to your Mac or PC via your browser.
- Click on the thumbnail of the image that you want to use. This will take you to the detailed view of the wallpaper.
- Right-click (Ctrl-click on the Mac) on the download link to the right of the desired wallpaper.
- Choose "Save link as" or similar from the dropdown.
- Mac users can either save the image to a folder or add it to their iPhoto library. PC users will want to save the wallpaper into their 'My Pictures' folder.
- You can then sync the iPhone or iPod with photos in iPhoto 4.0.3 or later on a Mac, or Photoshop Album 2.0 or later or Photoshop Elements 3.0 or later on a PC. Or you can sync with any folder on your computer that contains images.
Connect the iPhone or iPod Touch to your computer and do the following:
- Launch iTunes then click the Photos tab and select 'Sync photos from:'
- From the pop-up menu, do one of the following:
- If you'rer using a Mac, choose iPhoto or your Pictures folder.
- If you're using a PC, choose Photoshop Album, Photoshop Elements, or your My Pictures folder.
- Choose Folder, then choose any folder on your computer that has images.
- Choose 'All photos,' or choose 'Selected folders' or 'Selected albums' and choose the folders or albums you want to sync.
Finally on your iPhone or iPod Touch:
- Tap on the Photos icon. Browse through the albums or camera roll until you find the picture you wish to use.
- Select the picture so it is displayed full screen.
- Tap the icon in the lower left corner of the screen. If you don't see the icon, single tap the picture to display the menus.
- Select Use As Wallpaper.
- Select Set Wallpaper.